If we consume this water of eggplant and lemon before meals, it will help us digest fats better and facilita
te digestion. The water eggplant can be a great help not only to lose weight, but also to get a little more energy in our daily lives. We all know the great health benefits of eggplant, but did you know that combined with lemon we can enhance them even more? We explain the properties of water and how to consume eggplant if you want me to help you lose a few extra kilos!
Why can Eggplant help to Lose Weight?
Eggplant has a lot of properties. Consuming them frequently can help us not only to control our line and our weight, but also, we will be obtaining a quantity of nutrients, minerals, fiber and vitamins. Among the most outstanding benefits of eggplant we can find the following:
- It helps us improve our circulation, especially for its high content of vitamin E and a great antioxidant such as anthocyanin. This can help us prevent many heart diseases and promote blood flow.
- Eggplant is a great diuretic.
- Eggplant has very few calories. Likewise, it is very rich in water; hence it is always an essential piece in any diet.
- It has a high content of potassium and some sodium, excellent allies for our nervous and cardiovascular system
- Remember, the eggplant helps us to purify the body, lowering blood sugar levels. Hence, it is a very useful vegetable for diabetics.
- It can help us lower cholesterol, since it is useful to absorb the fats of the foods that are eaten with it, also eliminating toxins from the body and regulating intestinal transit.
- The aubergine has a high fiber content, which prevents constipation.
- Another fact to keep in mind is that it helps stimulate bile and protect our liver.
- Eggplant is rich in magnesium and iron. Therefore, it can be a great ally to prevent anemia, increase and improve defenses, as well as heart and muscle function.
How to Prepare Eggplant Water with Lemon to Lose Weight?
If we want to lose weight, we must do it little by little, combining eggplant and lemon with its water. The recipe that we propose is very easy to prepare. You just have to take note and decide to do it. Now, do not forget that eggplant water is a supplement and that, therefore, you should consult a nutritionist if you want to lose weight.
- One eggplant of a medium size. If it is organically grown much better. It is more natural and has fewer pesticides.
- A lemon also of average size, not excessively mature.
- A liter of water.
- A wide glass jar.
How do I Prepare it?
- The first thing we will do is clean the eggplant thoroughly. To do this, we will wash it with a little apple vinegar and bicarbonate. In this way, all types of toxic and pesticide residues are eliminated. Finally, we drain it with water.
- Now we cut the aubergine into slices. They will be more or less than a centimeter and a half thick (skin included).
- The next step is to insert it into the glass jar. We will put one sheet inside another, and then drop the liter of water.
- Now we get the lemon juice. Once ready we add it to our jar. We remove everything well with a long spoon and take it to the refrigerator.
This preparation will have to spend an entire night in the fridge. In this way, the eggplant will release its juice with all its properties. These, in addition, will be much more enhanced thanks to the lemon, which will also provide a much more pleasant flavor.
How Should I take Eggplant and Lemon Water to Lose Weight?
Once prepared our lemon and eggplant water, we will drink it throughout the day. To give you an idea, we show you a simple example of how you could take eggplant and lemon water to help you lose weight:
- At breakfast, drink a glass of eggplant water with lemon and, in addition, a cup with oatmeal and an apple.
- During lunch, drink a glass of eggplant and lemon water before eating. You can add a salad with spinach, nuts, low-fat cheese and pineapple, and a chicken breast baked with a splash of lemon.
- In the middle of the afternoon, drink a glass of eggplant water with lemon.
- For dinner, drink a glass of eggplant water. You can eat some boiled artichokes with a splash of olive oil and vinegar. Also take a canon salad, chopped lettuce, cherry tomato, papaya, walnuts with olive oil and a little lemon juice.
As you see with this simple example, we have drunk the liter of water from eggplant and lemon juice. If we take it before meals, it will act not only as satiating,
“But to reach our stomach beforehand will help us to digest fats better, to eliminate them”.
Likewise, it will be useful to make a better digestion and to purify the organism. Do not forget either that miracle diets do not exist if we do not accompany them with will and some effort. Therefore, we also advise you to visit a nutritionist and do some exercise. One hour a day is enough, whether it’s walking, cycling, or doing simple exercises at home.
eggplant for weight loss review, how to make eggplant water, eggplant water side effects, eggplant water for cholesterol, how to make eggplant juice, eggplant weight loss recipes, eggplant benefits and side effects, eggplant juice benefits, tophealthsystem.com, tophealthsystem, top health system
#eggplantforweightlossreview #howtomakeeggplantwater #eggplantwatersideeffects #eggplantwaterforcholesterol #howtomakeeggplantjuice #eggplantweightlossrecipes #eggplantbenefitsandsideeffects #eggplantjuicebenefits #tophealthsystemcom #tophealthsystem